Planning Your Visit and Teacher’s Information
Please submit tour requests at least a month in advance. Early requests are more likely to be booked on the date of your choice.
- Students: $3
- Additional Adult fees: $7 (see below for chaperone information)
- University students: $5
- Adult or Senior Groups: Prices vary; please contact the Museum for a price quote.
*Special passes or discounts cannot be applied to school/group visit fees.
Supervising Adults / Chaperones
To maintain an optimal learning experience for your group, we ask that you please provide the required number of supervising adults. Required chaperones are FREE unless otherwise specified by the Museum.
- Preschool – K: 1 chaperone per 5 students
- Grades 1 – 12: 1 chaperone per 10 students
- Additional adults are assessed a fee of $7.00
We accept the following forms of payment: Cash, Check, Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover) or Purchase Orders. Admission fees must be paid at the time of your group’s visit.
Please call as soon as possible to make any changes to your group’s visit. If the Museum is not notified of a cancellation at least one week prior to the scheduled visit, a $25 fee will be assessed.
A tour confirmation will be sent via email from the Museum. If your group does not receive a tour confirmation, please contact the Museum prior to your group’s tour to confirm. The following items are included in the confirmation packet:
- Copy of Confirmed School Group Tour Request form
- Information for School Groups
- Chaperone’s Guide (Please make copies for your chaperones)
- Student Group Tour Evaluation Form (Please make copies for additional teachers)
On The Day of your Museum visit
- Check-in at front desk
- Please pay any admission fees at the time of check-in
- Please form students into groups of 15 (if more than 20 students total) with the required number of chaperones per group, prior to arriving at the Museum.